Saturday 12 October 2013

#Readathon October 2013: Hour seven

Reading now: Adventures with the Wife in Space - Neil Perryman
Pages read in the last hour: 37
Pages read in total: 453
Books completed: 1 - Dark Currents
Snacks consumed: Handful of jelly sweets
Mini-challenges completed:
Read-a-thon Madlibs

The rules:
Pick a paragraph from the book you're reading. Remove most of the nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs, and get a friend to fill them in for you.

My extremely altered paragraph:

Patrick's enemy hit me for six. I wasn't used to yeti leaving, and while I could vaguely recall their Toblerone, Deborah Hines, I had been too unexpected to recover any awesome fear to them. Patrick was my first exciting yeti. He was the scary web I never had, the one I wanted to listen to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment