Sunday 13 October 2013

#Readathon October 2013: Hours eleven and twelve

Reading now: Love and Other Scandals
Pages read in the last two hours: 150
Pages read in total: 847

Snacks consumed: Carrots and low fat dip
Pizza rolls

Mini-challenges: Mid-event survey

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
No, not yet, but in my experience it'll get harder to read and stay awake around hour fourteen or fifteen

2)What have you finished reading?
Dark Currents by Jaqueline Carey
Adventures with the Wife in Space by Neil Perryman

3)What is your favourite read so far?
Wife in Space

4) What about your favourite snacks?
The ham and cheese muffins I had during the first hours. They were amazing. So glad I have more!

5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon?
No, I've not really done a lot of browsing this year, I'm pretty focused on reading. But I want to thank the cheerleaders who so far have commented on my blog. Thanks guys, it's appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment