Saturday 25 April 2015

#Readathon Spring 2015: Hour ten

Didn't get too much reading done in the last hour, as I had dinner with the husband instead and we watched a Simpsons episode. But I did get some done, and I'm really enjoying this book. I normally become obsessed with books within books, usually ending up wanting to read them more than the actual book I'm reading. Well, in this book, I'm now obsessed with the fictional paranormal soap opera Devour, which the heroine Bex bonds with the crown prince of England bond over. It sounds absolutely amazing, like The Vampire Diaries, crossed with True Blood with a healthy dose of Passions and I want it to be a real thing in the WORST way.


Currently reading: The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan
Pages read since last update: 43
Pages read in total: 352
Books completed: 1
Snacks consumed: Delicious quiche with caramelized onions, sweet potato mash. A fair amount of Coke Zero
Mini-challenges: Treasure Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment