Sunday 26 April 2015

#Readathon Spring 2015: Mid-Event Survey

1) What are you reading right now?

I'm about 35% through The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan

2) How many books have you read so far?

I've completed one.

3) What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I'm looking forward to reading Captain Marvel and Ms. Marvel, and hopefully I'll have time for Rat Queens, vol 1

4) Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?

I had to go and sort out dinner, but was actually able to read for quite a lot of the time I was gone. I didn't read much during the hour when I had my dinner, either.

5) What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon so far?

I appear to be reading more slowly than in previous years. I used to be able to do about 80 pages an hour, now I'm done to about one page a minute. Maybe it's because I'm getting older?

Total pages read so far: 443

No comments:

Post a Comment