Monday 4 January 2016

What's in a Name 2015 Challenge Wrap-Up Post

One of the many challenges I did year ws the "What's in a Name" challenge, hosted over on The Worm Hole. There weren't all that many categories, and since I was doing so many others, I was pretty sure I was going to be able to do it with overlap in other challenges. I completed this challenge on the 14th of May, and these are the categories I had to fill and the books I read.

A word including "ing" in it - Verbs may be the easiest, but other words are allowed too
The Importance of Being Wicked - Miranda Neville

A colour
Vision in Silver - Anne Bishop

A familial relation
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants - Ann Brashares

A Body of water
The River of No Return - Bee Ridgway

A City
Rivers of London - Ben Aaronovitch
They Came to Baghdad - Agatha Christie

An Animal Dragon Bound - Thea Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment